Beading Links, Resources, and Project Ideas
There is a great new bead store that has just opened in the fashion district of downtown Los Angeles. It is called Annabelle's Vintage Beads and Findings and it is run by our previous employees, Jose and Rosa. They have stocked their shelves full of all the great merchandise we used to carry. Annabelle's is open 6 days a week, so give them a call or stop by!
Annabelles Vintage Beads and Findings
Swarovski Crystal Balls ART 5000
Assorted Pointback Stones
Vintage Glass Drops
Glass Druk Beads
Faceted Glass Jewels
Bead Caps & Findings
Large Jump Rings
Pre-made Chain Necklaces
Cord & Piping
Lace Edge Settings
Bone Beads & Hair Pipes
Large Starflake Plastic Beads
· At CraftArtEdu.com, learning about your favorite medium is more accessible and convenient than ever before!
· Enjoy step-by-step instruction at your own pace in a supportive environment form world-renowned craft and fine art instructors.
· Classes are all the time, on your time. You can view your class as many times as you want, for as long as you want!
· If you are not happy with a particular class, we will refund the entire amount. Always.
· CraftArtEdu.com has over 400 classes designed for all experience levels in over 40 different categories.
· Every class has a “free preview” that you can watch before making a purchase – it also includes a list of materials and supplies.
· Classes are hosted in your personal CraftArtEdu Library vs. being downloaded onto your computer, and you can watch them on newer generation iPads.
Featuring chakra and yoga inspired jewelry.
Specializing in creating and renting vintage costumes.